Tree Pruning and Trimming
If you have trees on your property then you understand the importance of hiring a professional tree trimming service. It is important to hire local tree trimmers that understand how soils, climate, and irrigation affect your tree needs. Our experienced tree trimmers provide thoughtful analysis to ensure proper tree care. Call the best tree service in San Mateo County and let us showcase your trees!
How often should trees be trimmed or pruned?
- Most mature trees require trimming at least every 3 years.
- Some require more frequent trimming if they are fast-growers or are located near homes and other obstructions.
Signs your trees are due for trimming
- If it has been longer than 3 years since last trimmed
- If there are branches extending towards roofs
- If you notice dead or broken branches
- If tree re-shaping is preferred
At Rodriguez Tree Service, we believe that removing a tree should be the last resort. We will evaluate tree health, check for disease and root rot, as well as review instability, and lack of space to determine whether removal is necessary or not. Once the decision has been made to remove a tree, we ensure the process is safe, effective, and reliable.
Potential signs a tree MAY need to be removed:
- Broken limbs, bark cracks, tree cankers, trunk damage
- Mushrooms at base of tree which may indicate presence of decay
For more information or to schedule a free estimate, give us a call today at (650) 394-5056